Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory] » Форумные игры... » Распродажа алкоголя.

Распродажа алкоголя.

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Просьба к модераторам не удалять эту тему, многим пригодится - свадьбы - дни рождение - другие мироприятия - алкоголь качественный все то что стоит на прилавках, продается до разлития по бутылкам без наценки - отсюда такие цены.Перед приобретением есть возможность дегустации - не понравиться не берите.
За ранее спасибо.
Виски - White Horse - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Мартини - Bianco - 5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Текила - Olmeca Gold - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Ром - Captain Morgan Black - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Амаретто - Ликер - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Водка - Absolut - Standart,Kurant,Citron - 5 литров 1200 рублей.
Настойка(40%) - Вишня - 5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Коньяк - Ной -  5 литров - 1200 рублей.
Джин - Beefeater Gin - 5 литров - 1500 рублей.
Москва 8 9653410236 ICQ 170882614
Все тоже самое что вы приобретете в обычных магазинах.
Заводские пищевые канистры по 5 литров-опломбированы.
Перед приобретением есть возможность открыть свою канистру - попробoвать.
Дегустация - до 0.5 литра любого напитка на месте.
Мы не продаем алкоголь несовершеннолетним.
производят в нашей стране по лицензии от производителя,обычные винно-коньячные заводы, высококвалифицированные технологи,качественное оборудование,по рецепту.Не выгодно импортировать... себестоимость самого напитка низкая,разливают в канистры до бутылок - отсюда такая цена.
есть напитки - возят из Питера, там коньячный спирт,кондитерский коньяк, вкусов 10(миндаль,карамель и тд). у нас нормальный коньяк, сам тестил - залил коньяк из канистры в бутылку реми мартин, пришел в компанию - всем понравилось - все довольны. Там психологический фактор играет, покупая бутылку, человек подсознательно доверяет производителю;магазину;тому, что он платит деньги. С канистрой отрицательные ассоциации. Конечно это не будет французский коньяк 15-20 лет выдержки, но у нас в обычных магазинах, вы только хуже найдете..
Пишите в аську,звоните договоримся.170882614, 79653410236
Выслать возможно EMS почтой,Почтой России,DHL. до 10 канистр.
Более - грузоперевозкой
http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1101/b5/659b2216ade6.jpg

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

I always used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

After checking out a handful of the articles on your blog, I truly appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site too and let me know how you feel.

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

If you desire to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this web site and be updated with the latest news update posted here.

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the market leader and a good element of other people will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory] » Форумные игры... » Распродажа алкоголя.