Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory] » Рынок » Шмоты Hanz`a на продажу.

Шмоты Hanz`a на продажу.

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Обновлено: 23 ноября 2007

Итак, у меня сейчас есть:

1. Бакиас кожаный шлем
урон +7
доспехи +361
здоровье +60
выносливость +6
харизма +2
не заточен
лвл 31 (видно на рынке с 25 лвл)
для соклана отдам за 8.000

2. Гонакс кожанные доспехи
урон +7
доспехи +566
сила +2
выносливость +6%
заточен умение +4
лвл 32 (видно на рынке с 26 лвл)
для соклана отдам за 8.000

ВНИМАТЕЛЬНО смотрим уровень предмета и свой уровень. Чтобы знать увидите ли вы его на рынке!!!

:music:

Hi there! This post could not be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

I know this website presents quality depending articles or reviews and extra material, is there any other website which provides such things in quality?

Hey there,  You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new weblog.

Hi friends, pleasant article and nice arguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Amazing! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.

After checking out a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really like your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site too and tell me what you think.

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.
recipients.

Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Vendetta of Grey Limit [Victory] » Рынок » Шмоты Hanz`a на продажу.